When will it be announced? Aaargh!

soar2014

Looking at sanity in the rear view mirror
I made my room reservations for what I *think* will be the first SWW weekend, and the 180 day window is coming up in a few weeks. When will they announce SWW dates?
Yes I've seen the posts that rumor there will not be a SWW this year but I sincerely do not believe that will happen.

I know right? I will be there 5/4-5/11 and hoping to be part of it. I mean hello we arrive on May the 4th be with you day. lol

I know right? I will be there 5/4-5/11 and hoping to be part of it. I mean hello we arrive on May the 4th be with you day. lol

Looking at past dates from 2000 up until now, Star Wars weekends have typically started the second weekend in May or even later. So, it's highly possible you might just miss it. Hopefully, though, they move the dates up a weekend or two so you can enjoy it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter