When was the last time you moved?

It will be four years ago in December.

My mother moved out of my childhood home after living in it for 50 years. That was one heckava endeavor.

14 years ago we moved to a much smaller house but in the same neighborhood (kids grown and gone). 25 years since our last major move-from Massachusetts way down to very south Texas.

47 years ago Marie and I got married She moved from her folks' house, I moved from mine. Been here ever since.

Dan, my parents got ya beat by three years. They moved in their house in 1968. It's an old house with steep steps to the upstairs but they both still navigate them pretty well for being 86 and 88. :goodvibes

My MIL moved into her house in New Orleans when she was expecting my husband in 1952. She lived there until 2005 and Katrina hit. So 53 years. Sadly, even though she had it repaired after a few years, she wasn’t able to move back due to advancing Alzheimer’s. Our son lives in the house now so it’s still in the family for now.

Five years ago. I do not enjoy life where we currently live and am so ready for the next adventure! Sadly, I'm stuck here for the next six years. Might be able to leave in four years though, if youngest doesn't mind finishing high school somewhere else.....

7 years ago, just to another part of the state and I swore I would never....ever...move again because packing up a house is INSANE....however, seeing as how I live in Illinois, we are looking at putting the house on the market within the next 2 years and jumping the border to Wisconsin.

4 years ago and plan to stay here until the mortgage is paid; 14 or 15 years Lord willing.

28 years ago, my next move will be in a nursing home
::yes:: Although I'm thinking more of one of those old-folks communities where they drive around to bingo and cha cha lessons on golf carts and wear super-comfy velour track suits all the time. Hopefully we'll get a good couple of years of that in before we're bedridden.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter