When to order stroller for delivery to resort?

Twice_as_Nice

Mouseketeer
I know a few of you have ordered things from Amazon to have delivered to the resort, I want to order a stroller and have it shipped when do you suggest I order it? We are arrive on Sept 1st. :thumbsup2

If you are buying one, then I would give it a couple of weeks. I believe items shipped UPS can be delivered directly to resort but FedEx and others go to a mail center. There are a few preferred companies that WDW will let drop off at the resorts if you are renting one. Others on the board will be able to chime in with recommendations.

I would love opinions on stroller for a 2 year old and 6 year old. Should I do 2 or a double?

I am planning on buying it from Amazon. I have never purchased anything from Amazon so I am not sure what their shipping is like time wise.

I think I will order it soon.

I am planning on buying it from Amazon. I have never purchased anything from Amazon so I am not sure what their shipping is like time wise.

I think I will order it soon.

We were looking at doing the same thing.... not having to drag 2 kids, luggage and a stroller-or two-through an airport is worth my sanity.

Following this for sure for our Christmas '14 trip!pixiedust:

Wait a second....I'm confused....

Do you just buy a cheap stroller and have it shipped in advance to the resort? Then what do you do when you leave? Do you just throw it out? Pack it up and take it home?

How long do disney resorts keep items? Will they keep it for 3 or 4 days until you arrive?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter