When to order AP voucher?

TinkOhio

DIS Veteran
Since our Disney Store no longer sells AP vouchers, I will be ordering one by phone. The big questions is when? We like buying APs so that we can get two Easter vacations covered with one AP. For example, this coming Easter is on April 16th, and the following is on April 8th. The AP will still be good for our second Easter vacation, saving us major bucks!

The tricky part is knowing when to have th AP voucher by. If the Best Rate program is booking 5+ mo. out now, when do you think the April rates will load?

Any guesses? Also, should I grab an AAA rate when they come out for the resort that we really want in case the AP discounts aren't offered this year?

Your suggestions are very appreciated! :sunny:

When you buy the voucher it isn't activated so you would be ok. It is activated when you exchange it for the actual ticket. As of right now you can book the AP rate with the voucher so I would go ahead and get one as soon as funds allow. That way you have it in hand when the window opens for booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter