When to buy dated 1 day ticket?

nighttowll

DIS Veteran
Hi, we are only going down to do a mostly resort trip with 1 day at AK. I don't want to buy the ticket until I am sure it isn't going to rain. Will prices go up if I wait until a few days before I buy them? Can I change dates or parks if needed?

Trip is in about a month if that matters. Maybe prices are fairly set at this point?

Thanks

I don't expect prices to increase in that time period, but honestly WDW doesn't pre-announce such things nor have they been predictably following an historical pattern. So while possible it's unlikely.

As to ticket changes -- yes you can change the date and/or park, paying any difference required for the new ticket. You probably will NOT be refunded if the new date/park is lower cost.

Ok thanks. Since AK is always the cheapest park, I'm not too worried about a new ticket being less expensive. I may go ahead and just book it for peace of mind if I can change it later.

Now, I just have to figure out if Sunday or Monday would be better. I think TP put both at a 5. This is Mother's Day weekend. Trying to figure out if that would lead to more or less people in the park than usual. Seems like people might have other plans on Sunday, especially locals. AK doesn't really strike me as the most popular Mother's Day location unless they are offering something special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter