when to book blt

whatname

Mouseketeer
Hello. We are hoping to stay at blt in mid-August 2015. When do I need to book the room, assuming we can get one? Right now, I don't want to rent points. If anyone can tell me how far out (to the day if possible) they open up rooms for ressies, I would very much appreciate it.
thanks!!!

Hello. We are hoping to stay at blt in mid-August 2015. When do I need to book the room, assuming we can get one? Right now, I don't want to rent points. If anyone can tell me how far out (to the day if possible) they open up rooms for ressies, I would very much appreciate it.
thanks!!!

11 months from your check OUT date. SRUALUM watched diligently for months and cracked the code, so to speak. I only benefitted from it!

I am a certified Disney TA and the booking window is the same for everyone, although there are other advantages using a TA.

Thanks for the info! I didn't think it would be quite that soon. I guess I better get my act together. I had thought about using AAA. Maybe I will call them too. Thanks again. You guys know everything!

11 months out is the earliest. other availability may show up later. it's hard to say for sure.

I read somewhere that if you go threw a Disney Travel Agent you can book 500 days in advance.

No need to use a TA. Anyone can call and book a regular resort room-only reservation 500 days out. However, DVC rooms are different- I believe the previously mentioned 11 months is the maximum lead time on those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter