When is the best time?

srwarden1928

DIS Veteran
I am looking at what would be my first solo trip, my first time back to wdw since 2010, and my first vacation since the loss of my dw. I checked my calendar, and my choices are May 9-18, October 3-12, or November 7-16. I am in the habit of staying at Pop Century. I spend little time in my room, most of it in a park. I am familiar with Pop and like it. A "disadvantage" to May is that I would need to spend four nights somewhere else--Coronado Springs is looking like the best choice. I am not particularly thrilled with this, but I know very little about that resort. In the past we stayed at Pop and ate at various deluxes from time to time. I have been to Disney in the past in February, March, June, July, and October. I have not traveled there in May or November. Which of these times would you choose and why?

Do you want flower and garden without pandora, food and wine+halloween with pandora or food and wine + xmas with pandora? (note pandora opening date is not mentioned yet but oct and nov are after summer so even if it doesn't open early summer it should be opened when you come in oct/nov.

I personally love flower and garden. weather is great and you actually want to sit outside and eat, food is superior to food and wine, epcot is the dressed up in it's should be all year flowery best. If I wasn't solo it would be oct for halloween and mnsshp with my daughter. christmas I personally would go to anaheim for as they are superior in their decorating to wdw if you wanted a more confusing choice :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter