When is the best time to visit San Diego

booradly

Earning My Ears
We are thinking of going the first week in December. We want to go to the zoo and sea world. Not sure what else is there to see has I have never been there. We will also of course stop at disney on the way there and the way home LOL. Do you think that is a good time to go for the animals and weather?

Thanks
Michele

December weather tends to be the coldest, with overnight temps between 45º and 50º. It can be rainy and windy, or 65 and gorgeous. You just never know.

If you're there for Christmas on the Prado (I refuse to call it December Nights) December 4 and 5, 2009, DO NOT miss it!!

It's great for animals because it's cooler. Morning and dusk being the best times for viewing at the Zoo and Wild Animal Park. Though it will be probably too cold for water rides or getting wet at Sea World, the off season along with Christmas decorations and celebrations more then makes up for it, IMO. But I am a HUGE Christmas fan!

Good luck!

T

Thanks so much. I will have to look at when we are going to see if we are there for that christmas thing you talk of. Sounds like fun. We are goign with my 2 year old son so we will need be worried about water parks.

Thanks again for your help
Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter