when is everyone going?

okay lets see:

update

VWL is now OKW April 19th - 24th at least I think those are the dates:rotfl2: I am brain dead at this time :rotfl: :rotfl: trying to save points so I can give my usual room at VWL to My som and his new wife hence why my next trip is at POP (yes I will be there when they have their honeymoon, and do not want to run into them :rotfl2: but they want me to pay for food:lmao:

POP Sept. 6th - 11th

Everyone I am going to update this now. I also need some help. Sometimes it is difficult for me to tell if the dates, etc. are an actual trip or an "I'm thinking about it trip". If in your post you could please have a separate line with your actual trip in this format:

Dates/Where You Are Staying/DL or WDW

Please do the same if dates need to be removed.

That will help me identify your trip info. Thanks!

Hi Amy!
A couple of trips to add please!

Jan 30 - Feb 1 / DL / DLR
Feb 8 - 20 / WDW / Off property

:wave2: :wave2: :wave2: Hi Vicki!!!

Hi Sha!!! Hope everything is terrific in your part of the world! I hope you are enjoying all that life has to offer!

Things are wonderful in mine and I am looking forward to a WDW trip! If you have any plans to be at WDW anytime Feb. 8 - 20 let me know! I'll be without Mr. CA (he's saving vacation time for a summer vacation, funny how an account manager can have more vacation time than a rocket scientist!:rotfl: ) instead I will be with my parents/brother and nephews.

Take care!:hug:

My next trip

ASM with the new hubby!

7/14/09

plan on the same week in 2010 with my hubby and then 11 year old

My plans are May 20th - May 27th. Going for Star Wars Weekend! I may change the week once they post the guest for each weekend, but I am booking now to get the 3 for 4 special! Doing Pop Century but may Up-grade ,still have not decided.pixiedust:

Going April 1- April 9, first night at AS Music then 7 nights at the Beach Club.

DDs high school band will be at AS Movies April 2 till April 6

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter