• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When does Apple Rentals contact you?

DisneyBliss7

''Ohana means family''
We arrive this coming Saturday (9/28)...I reserved a double stroller through Apple rentals. I haven't heard anything from them regarding a payment. Also someone on another board mentioned that Apple Rentals may not deliver to Disney and that I'd have to go pick it up? We aren't renting a car so I would have no way of doing this. When I made the rental reservation it had AKV/Kidani as a choice for delivery, which I picked and it didn't say anything about not delivering to this resort...?

They do not contact you about payment. Did you give them your CC info?? Also yes they still deliver to the resorts. Some people are confused because there are three selected stroller rental companies under the preferred stroller list but apple is under the preferred ECV list and strollers are just an expansion of their company so they are still allowed to deliver strollers too. They don't have to be listed on both lists. You will be fine. I didn't get charged til the weekend of our vacation. If you want you could always contact them Friday morning to verify everything is good.

I didn't give any credit card info but I did get a confirmation....I'll give them a call.

I was wondering how hard these are to get on and off the buses? We have a 6 and 3 year old. When the kids are sleeping are these hard to fold up and carry?

ameliasmommy said:
I was wondering how hard these are to get on and off the buses? We have a 6 and 3 year old. When the kids are sleeping are these hard to fold up and carry?

No we had no problems. We had 2 doubles. If it was standing room only on the bus we would just wait for the next bus so we could get seats for all the kids. And we would go to the back so we were out of the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter