When do you get your schedules for the next school year?

that is weird to get them in 1st period on the first day

Elementary school: a week before
Middle School: a few weeks before
High School: Mid / Late July

We get ours a week before school(which is late august), if we're lucky.

they get mailed out in august but you can go to your guidance counselor in june and see them

i saw mine the other day and Im so exctied about all of my teachers:goodvibes

heres m schedual for next year

1-Triganometry
2-Spanish III
3-English 10
4-Health/Music Theory
5-Lunch
6-Global 10
7-Chemistry
8-Chemistry Lab/ Gym
9-Religion

We get ours here around my birthday usually (August 31), but since school starts September 9th this year, I'm not really too sure. The classes I should be taking are:

English 10 R
Math 10 (Geometry I think, or Algebra II)
Living Environment (Bio)
Spanish III
Global History/Geo II
PE 10F
Video Production
Writing Fiction and Poetry (soo excited for this one!)
Health 10

In my district, you go to the high school sophomore year, and your freshman year (which I'm finshed with the 16th) is at the jr high.

I get mine on August 24, in 1st hour.

My school think's it's much easier to have 2700 kids crowd the whole first floor, pushing there way to the walls to see the room number/teacher you have then mail it out a week early so no pushing or confusion happens.

wooooah. 2700 kids?
we have about 100 average in each grade.
about 80 in 12th and 130 in 7th..
at my old school (public) we had 120 in our grade.

wow!

Sometime in August. This will be my Senior(12th Year) so I already know what I am taking.

I -think- we get a schedule that isn't set in stone with our last report cards of the year. Then they'll mail one in August. I'm not sure though, as I'm in a new school now. :O

We have to go in next week to get our report cards. We turned in our registration two months ago. Of course, they don't like to finish them early. They make us go in again like two weeks before school starts.

My school has like 3500 people. o.o

well we have this online thing where we can see our grades, attendance, etc. so they post our schedules there during the summer so you can always print it out there to go to registration.

and now that they changed it so there's a different "book store" to get your textbooks you'd have to know them in order to get them during registration, so i'm sure they give you one there. and then they do give you your like final one during homeroom on the first day.

but i already know my schedule i'm taking:
-weights and fitness (BOO)
-world lit/advanced composition
-AP US History
-Advanced Precalculus (not AP, just advanced)
-Spanish 4
-digital music
-study hall both semesters
-physics.

should be a fun year...NOT.

At my high school we got them around late July-mid August.

I got my college schedule on Friday, though!

MTWF: Classical Greek 401 10:10-11 (my only class before noon)
MWF: French 504 1:10-2
TR: International Affairs 401 3:40-5 (my only Thursday class)
MW: Political Science 403 4:40-6

I'm so psyched for next year! I can't wait to find out my dorm assignment in July!

i get mine two to three weeks into august or some time before august 31(thats when we go back) this way everything can be set in stone its good for the band because that way we dont have to make a special trip to the school to get a schedule change (we have band camp on those weeks);)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter