When do on-site benefits start?

Andy S

Earning My Ears
A friend of mine asked me to post a question here since it's sort of a weird scenario. They are going to the parks for 5 days (Sun-Thurs), but only staying onsite for 3 nights (Tues-Thurs).

If they're in the park on Sunday & Monday, but don't check in until Tuesday, which days would they get free parking, EMH access, etc?

Also, can they start booking FP+ reservations 60 days out from Sunday, or 60 days out from Tuesday?

Thanks...

A friend of mine asked me to post a question here since it's sort of a weird scenario. They are going to the parks for 5 days (Sun-Thurs), but only staying onsite for 3 nights (Tues-Thurs).

If they're in the park on Sunday & Monday, but don't check in until Tuesday, which days would they get free parking, EMH access, etc?

Also, can they start booking FP+ reservations 60 days out from Sunday, or 60 days out from Tuesday?

Thanks...
Moving you to the FP forum where offsite to onsite questions are addressed in the FP FAQ - Split Stay.

Thanks Hiro - how are the check-in/check-out days treated? If arriving on a Tuesday (but haven't yet checked in), can they take advantage of EMH & Free parking. Similar on check-out - if they leave the hotel in the morning, will they still get free parking, EMH on that last day?

Yes. When they complete their online check-in prior to their arrival (up to 60 days before), have them select the earliest arrival time. They can head directly to a park because they will be "onsite" guests. They are considered onsite guests until park closure on their checkout day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter