When did you get your first best friend?

When I was in Kindergarten, 5 years old, we are still best friends 43 years later! She means more to me than most my family, I can’t imagine my life without her.

I don’t know the year we became besties but our mothers were besties before I was born. I do recall when it ended though.

Sometime in the single digit ages. Though I don’t know that we thought of our friendship in best friends terms back then. We were part of a neighborhood gang, but we two solely included each other in activities and family outings when you were allowed to bring someone else. So we were definitely closer friends than with the others.

I was three and she was two. Our parents moved in next door to each other. We have been best friends for 70 years! I love her like a sister.

My first true best friend was when we were 12. I just called and wished her happy birthday a few days ago. She’s 62 now.

My first best friend moved away in Kindergarten and I got a new best friend the summer before first grade. We are still in touch and when I'm in Phoenix later this year for work we are going to meet up for dinner.

when I was 5 during the summer before kindergarten, I realized there was a girl next door about my age. I'm not sure if they always were there or had only just moved in but that was the first time I knew she was there. She had the toy cash register so we used the nickel to say our age and confirmed starting school that year. Immediate best friends at that point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter