when did you get you voucher??

I got mine today! (West Monroe, LA) I was just in shock!:thumbsup2 I'm off Nov 30 through Dec 4th. It will be my mom and I's first trip to Orlando. I'll have to buy her ticket of course. I wonder if we could squeeze in Disney. Maybe Epcot.. So excited!:goodvibes

I received mine today and, as someone mentioned in an earlier post, it sort of does look like junk mail - the address side says "congratulations - a universe of thrills and excitement is waiting for you inside". If that doesn't sound like junk I don't know what does.

Mine does have a confirmation number and my name & address.

Got my today too--in Monroe, LA. We are using it in June during our month-long stay at Disney and 5 nights at Royal Pacific.

Clukas:

What did the NBC ones look like? My husband entered that one and we were wondering if the NBC ones had the names and addresses on them too.

They were exactly the same, that is why I am wondering if we can use 2 from the same address.

Checking in from CT and both my boyfriend in Stamford and I received them in yesterdays mail - whheeew we are leaving next Friday and weren't sure if we would get them in time.....

They were exactly the same, that is why I am wondering if we can use 2 from the same address.

I thought that by the wording in the email, the NBC second chance sweep was for a ticket. An actual ticket. In the email it also states they will be sent 8-10 weeks after the promotion. (ended 2/8/09). I also believe that the NBC tickets expire later than the Superbowl tickets. Something like March 2010. (I remember reading it somewhere)

ETA: Here is the description from the second chance contest rules:

6. Prizes: SIX THOUSAND (6,000) PRIZES TOTAL: Each Prize consists of one (1) complimentary admission for seven
(7) days to both Universal Studios Florida® and Universal’s Islands of Adventure® theme parks within Universal Orlando Resort in Orlando, Florida. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize: $94.99.
Tickets must be used by February 8, 2010. All the tickets are valid during normal operating hours only. Operating hours and availability of attractions and shows are subject to change without notice. Some special events may be separately ticketed. Universal reserves the right to change the name of all tickets. All tickets specifically exclude admission to special or separately ticketed “hard ticket” entertainment events at either of the theme parks, hotels, or within any of the Universal CityWalk venues such as Hard Rock Live® and the Blue Man Group show. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for each Local Geographic Area during the Promotion Period. Total ARV of all prizes: $569,940.

here is the site where it came from:

http://universal.promo.eprize.com/sweeps/display_page?page=rules

We got ours yesterday. Great news for Universal! We leave Friday and were debating about going or not, now that we have the ticket we will going!

Maybe they are mailing them out by which commercial you signed up after? I signed up after the first and after the last one so I might have only won the second time?
I got the confirmation email but my ticket hasnt arrived yet. I'll watch out for it today. Yesterday I got a big envelope from Disney and hoped it was for another sweepstakes I entered with them but it was just the movie club. :LOL

Maybe they are mailing them out by which commercial you signed up after? I signed up after the first and after the last one so I might have only won the second time?
I got the confirmation email but my ticket hasnt arrived yet. I'll watch out for it today. Yesterday I got a big envelope from Disney and hoped it was for another sweepstakes I entered with them but it was just the movie club. :LOL

They're mailing out 100,000 vouchers (minimum). I'm sure it will take a while for them all to be delivered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter