• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. - Corey Click Here

When are your kids out for summer 2003? Post it Here!

Elementary Schools here in Toronto get out June 27th

High Schools actually finish on June 19th (BUT there is exam week after that due to semester system AND I have my Graduation Ceremony on the 23rd) So High Schools CAN run anywhere from the 23rd to the 27th for the last day depending on when your exams are scheduled

Universities here in Ontario can finish as early as the 1st or 2nd week in May (I believe that beat everyone on here so far ;) AND they don't go back until the 2nd week in September :) hehe)

Lets just say.....I CAN'T WAIT TO BE IN UNIVERSITY NEXT YEAR!

higgin794--You don't have to read all the threads. Just read the first one as I've updated the thread and incorporated all the responses into one thread :D . Hope this helps!

Omaha, NE last official day is May 30th, with 5 snow days built into the schedule. We've only used one snow day so far, so hopefully May 23rd (if none were used it would have been May 22nd, May 27th is Mem. Day). But dance receital is making us wait until the first week of June anyway.

Gloucester County, Southern New Jersey:
School should let out June 18th (depending on snow days used) and traditionally re-open the day after Labor Day.

From Miami here!:rolleyes: I am guessing Dade County gets out on June 18?? I have NO kids here at home anymore:bounce: So, I am guessing???:confused: Hope I can be of help!;)

This is great!

Can the original poster still edit the first post? There's a thread going like this but it's hard to read thru all the posts....putting it all on the first post is a great idea!

Sonya~ I have been editing any additions to this post (I am the OP). I didn't realize there is another thread going to until today or I would have bumped this up sooner. I can try and read through the other thread when I have time and add it here. If anyone wants to add a date to this thread I would be more than happy to continue to keep it updated :)

Douglas, Mass. is getting out June 25.

(Not exactly positive though, I can't seem to get an answer from anyone yet. But that is based on snow days we had.)

Here in St. Clair County, Michigan

Community College - May 9
Port Huron Dist. - June 11

Most of the other Dist. are a few days either way of the 11th.

In other words NOT soon enough. (Can you tell I work for the schools? lol)

My daughter at Northern Michigan University, today, May 3,
My other 2, daughter at a Catholic school June 3
Son at our local Highschool June 4

But this year we don't start until after Labor Day. New law in Wisconsin, they want the kids for the tourist season to work., Um, the last time I checked we are totally a farming community, I want to know where the tourist spots are in Wisconsin, besides the Dells which is an hour and a half away and no one I know works there except imported kids from other countries so they don't have to pay them, (seasonal workers).

Godda luv WI:bounce:

Millbury Mass June 20th. Keeping fingers crossed there is no more snow.....lol

you can update our school district...Turnerville, NJ from June 17 to June 23....we have snow days to make up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter