When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Travelling out on the 29th August with my sis. Leaving our better halfs behind who arn't so keen on Disney as us.
Staying on iDrive rather than on property, but will still be going to the Disney parks, would be great to meet up with fellow Disney fans.

We have booked a 14 day Disney Ultimate ticket.
The Key to the Kingdom tour on 5th September at 09:30 if anyone want to join us and Hoop Dee Doo on 2nd September at 5pm
Gary

I have a super short trip planned with RedbudLover 8/31-9/3 at Kidani :cool1:

Hi Jamie!!!!!!:cutie:

Post some pics from Kidani when you go with RedBudLover! A bunch of us are heading down to BLT in November for a long girls-only weekend - wish you were there at the same time!

Hi Jamie!!!!!!:cutie:

Post some pics from Kidani when you go with RedBudLover! A bunch of us are heading down to BLT in November for a long girls-only weekend - wish you were there at the same time!

I'll certainly try! I wish I could be there in November, too--are you not going in December this year?

I'll certainly try! I wish I could be there in November, too--are you not going in December this year?

No, no December for me this year unfortunately. Well, you & I will have to meet up there next year then!

I am part of an Illuminations cruise share for October 6. The boat holds 10 and we have room for 1 more.

If you would like to join some of your fellow DIS'ers for this cruise, PM Disneyg1rl.

gina

We"re leaving in the morning, i can't wait to see everyone there. Thankyou timmy for starting this thread and colleen and I both miss you.

I'm going from October 22 - 29th. Booked some Food and Wine Fest events for two, as a friend of mine from work was supposed to be going but has now backed out! So, I'm stuck with having paid for two for these events and it's only me going!

Also have several ADR's for two, but I'm leaving those alone on the advice of another Disser and not changing them!

Still looking forward to going though. I go by myself all the time. :)

My grandmother and I are going to be at Pop Century from Oct 30 to Nov 3.
We're going to celebrate both of our birthdays. She's turning 81 (but shhh! you didn't hear that!) and I'm turning 25.
If anyone wants to meet up with us, let me know!

We plan to visit Epcot for the F&W Festival on Oct 31 for sure since I booked us tickets for a culinary demo at 1pm that day (Andrew Zimmern!)
We will do Epcot another day and AK one day, but which day we go where is up for grabs.
Perhaps someone is staying at POP then and wants to have a meal with us in the food court one day?

Hi everyone! I decided today to add a day to my December trip. So my plans now are:

12/3 POR -> $89 AP rate :banana:
12/4-15 AKV Kidani

I'm going to be solo (first time) 9 May - 16 May at AKL and can't wait. :yay:

My resort choice might change though as I'm a serial resort changer ;) :rolleyes1

Am going down Oct 22nd to the 26th. Only thing planned now is the ToT 13K, and wandering thru the F&W.

No POP rooms other than rack rate and just cnanot do that right now.:sad1:

Oh, well...maybe in the Spring. :)

Arriving Friday afternoon for a two week stay. :goodvibes September 11th-20th at POFQ and Sept 20th-26th at BCV.

After work today, I will be packing:banana:

Cindy

Hey everyone,

I'm juggling the idea of mid-January for my 2010 trip. Not 100% sure which week as of now, due to work schedule & conventions we have up here during that month, but am shooting for that time frame at least.

Any meets or events going on during that time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter