• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

we'll be there from 9/4 - 9/11 @ Port Orleans French Quarter... did you go to jellyrolls with us last year. I have you on the spreadsheet i made for everyone last year.

Yes we were there and met you. Guess we weren't so memorable.lol You kept calling my husband Richard. It will be great to see you and Colleen again.

I will be there from Sept. 12th - 16th along with my best friend Wic and her family(they will be there Sept. 12th - 19th) . We both got the free upgrade from PoP Century to SSR and can't wait to go and visit HOME again.:cloud9::cloud9:

My friend Fiona is leaving her husband at home so we can take a girls trip!
We are going Nov 10-19 and staying ASMu.

I'm really excited!!!
Liz

Kurt will always be richard gere to me... lol

Would love to meet up with you and Colleen for a drink. Do you know what night you are going to be at JellyRolls? I know we will be there on the 8th to meet Spider0215 from the Disboards.

The th sounds good to me, I'll have to check our schedule. I told Colleen that Richard Gere and his wife would be at Disney the same time as us, she knew exactly who I meant. We had a good laugh and she asked if we could meet up, so i'm sure she's game.
I can't wait to see everyone, but most of all TIMMY. We all know you'll book the trip, stop thinking so much and just point and click.

The th sounds good to me, I'll have to check our schedule. I told Colleen that Richard Gere and his wife would be at Disney the same time as us, she knew exactly who I meant. We had a good laugh and she asked if we could meet up, so i'm sure she's game.
I can't wait to see everyone, but most of all TIMMY. We all know you'll book the trip, stop thinking so much and just point and click.

Sounds good. If that date doesn't work just let me know and we can pick another.

Sounds good. If that date doesn't work just let me know and we can pick another.

The 8th should be good, besides jellyrolls is a late evening anyway. We don't usually stay up past 10pm so i know i didn't plan anything that late. I might be doing california grille at 7:30 and watch wishes from there, but that's it.

I'll be there August 14-21st at BWV!
I'll have my dd and her friend,
but solo at Jellyrolls at night if anyone wants to go :)

hey everybody,
going to be at Pop from 22nd to 29th August, was a couples trip for me and my boyfriend but he is unable to come now with family illnesses so will be flying solo:scared1: If anyone is interested in meeting up let me know. also have a bunch of ADRs booked that week for 2 if you would care to join;)

Awesome. We are planning on doing Illuminations that night. We figured we would just walk over after.

OK, just checked our adr's, we're going to Boma that evening at 5:40 so we should be recovered in time for jelly rolls. Colleen is really excited to see you guys, i hope by then we can recruit other people too.

I got my travel docs over the weekend!!!
Picture002.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter