When are you at your happiest when your at the Happiest Place on Earth?

agame2323

DIS Veteran
For me its that first ferry ride over to MK. (The first park we do is always MK)

The view of the castle. The sound of the ferry as it sails off. Those little bugs that seem to follow the ferry over to MK. The mad dash people make as we exit the ferry. I love it!

I truly believe this is when my happiest is at it peak. Espeacially after not being there in a few years.

...and you?

Hmmm, I have many happy moments but I'd have to say when I'm on the monorail headed towards the Magic Kingdom and I catch it from one of the resorts, like the Polynesian. It always reminds me of when I was a little girl and I used to visit Disney with my family. I guess it's a little of nostalgia. *sigh* Only a month and a half left to go!! princess:

Oh! And if I'm staying at one of the resorts, it's when I first walk into the check in area :)

I have 2
:goodvibes

as I come out from the under the train station, and Main Street is right there:cloud9:

when I walk into DHS and see the sorceror hat:wizard:

When I unpack our things and get ready to go look around the resort. The whole vacation is stretched out before me and I'm there! :cloud9:

My favorite part is our first day at Magic Kingdom (we always do that park first) when I'm walking up Main Street and I get my first glimpse of the castle. They have music playing, and I smell the food at the Main Street Bakery, we're so happy to be there. :cloud9: Makes me tear up just thinking about it...

For me it's the monorail to MK. I loved riding the monorail when I was a kid and I still do. I can't rememeber why I liked it I just remember that I did and still do. That to me is my happiest time.

At WL, checked in, room arranged our way, swim suits on and sitting by the pool, beverage in hand. We're finally there, no worries, no cares just relax and soak up the sun. It"s just begun, 10 nights of sheer pleasure!

For me, personally, as soon as we drive through the "gates" and it says The Walt Disney World Resort...i get chills thinking about it! I always ask the kids-ok who do we see and they name all the charaters on the signs...this is going to be the longest month ever! Wishing it was September 3.....:wizard:

1) In our hotel room, surrounded by my sleeping family, knowing we're at Disney.

2) Walking onto Main Street, our first day at MK. pixiedust:

WE often talk about this very thing . . . .for me, its sitting at a small table in the palazzo next to the campanile at Italy (in world showcase) . . . sipping a glass of wine . . . seeing the masts of the gondolas docked on the lagoon . . . oh baby - it just doesn't get better than that! :cool1:

There are so many to choose from! I think mine is when I step off the airplane into the Orlando airport and board the magical express....and you see the signs of disney world on your way to your resort!!! :hug: when you get off and walk through the doors of your resort it hits me....IM AT DISNEY WORLD!!

We usually arrive in the evening so the night we check in we chill at the resort, then in the morning we get up early to go to MK (we alwasy go to mk first too!) and when we step off the bus and I walk through the tunnel to main street and see everything....well, its so magical! :cloud9:

Being anywhere in the park (especially in front of Cinderalla Castler).

But ... last year. When we were on the bus just arriving at the hotels, there was a man and his wife and their two children (boy and girl). The father seemed uninterested and, of course, the kids were so excited. Well, we pulled up to All Start Sports, the father, as excited as the kids, say's, look at the giant Coke. You know you're in Disney when the adults get as excited as the kids.

100 days and counting. :banana:

I am at my happiest while I'm surrounded by family watching the nighttime parade and fireworks at MK.

The minute I get off of the airplane. I am always a little uptight about the flight, so the minute that I realize we have gotten there safely & are in Orlando & on our way to see Mickey & friends....then, I know I am in my happy place. :goodvibes

Walking down Main Street towards the castle is my happiest moment so far by far. There is no feeling like it. Another thing is seeing the "Welcome to WDW" gate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter