When are show schedules released?

dizneyrules

Mouseketeer
We are heading to WDW May 26-June 4th :dance3: and the schedules on Disneyworld.com are showing just limited entertainment schedules for the parks. Is there a way I can find out show schedules at each park (i.e. Epcot - Off Kilter, British Invasion, Jamminators) HS- BatBeast, Lights Motor Action, Indiana Jones. AK- Nemo, Pochanthas, etc?

We are heading to WDW May 26-June 4th :dance3: and the schedules on Disneyworld.com are showing just limited entertainment schedules for the parks. Is there a way I can find out show schedules at each park (i.e. Epcot - Off Kilter, British Invasion, Jamminators) HS- BatBeast, Lights Motor Action, Indiana Jones. AK- Nemo, Pochanthas, etc?

This is a great site to keep BOOKMARKED for future reference.

The following site posts the stage shows, in-park and other on-property shows and their times for the CURRENT week.
(It is updated every weekend.)
The times may be "similar" for other dates as well.

Click below-

Steve Soares' TIMES GUIDE Site

Click on the colored links for the various parks
to open their listings and view their show times.

Be sure to check back to the site as the actual dates of your trip get closer.
----------------------

Even more information from the Soares site HERE.

----------------------

I know this thread is a month old but I wanted to say thanks for posting the link Robo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter