What's your opinion of Les Chefs De France?

We go there every trip for lunch and have yet to have a bad meal. The restaurant is very loud though.

At lunch they have a great 3 course meal for around $20 that I always get.

I have eaten there a few times, my most recent being last Wednesday and we enjoyed it. We had pretty good meals (might skip next time due to having SO many great meals this trip!) and said it is going to be on our rotation again for sure. Didn't think I would like the addition of Remy since he wasn't there the last time we ate there 3-4 years ago, but thought it was a cute "French" touch. The guy that walks the room with him adds tp the experience so we enjoyed ourselves. I will be writing about it within the next few days in my dining report.

We loved our lunch there in December. The service and food were great. The kids actually loved it there, to. The meal took a long time, but it was relaxing. Remy was a nice touch. The creme brulee was amazing!

My kiddo and I were looking for a place to dine at Epcot and thought we'd try something new by going to Chefs de France. Plus, she starts French class as a freshman in high school in August, so maybe she'll know a few things by the time we go to WDW in October. ;)

Chefs de France is the top of our list of wonderful WDW dining experiences. The food is always outstanding, service impeccible and it is just such a pretty place. DS (teenager) is of course a very picky eater and hates to wait for anything :rotfl2: He needs quality, quantity and service to be perfecto! :rotfl2: That being said, he asks, just to make sure, we'll be dining 'in France' each trip!

:flower3:

We have been twice for lunch and once for dinner. The service and the food have always been excellent. Our little guy likes to see Remy when he comes around. I also love the atmosphere and wine selection. :) Enjoy!

On my last trip, Chefs de France ended up being a last minute addition (so I didn't get to compulsively research it like I prefer to do). Regardless, it ended up being one of the best meals of the trip. DH loved their onion soup. We got the prix fixe menu. The stand out item for me was the Profiteroles au chocolate. That chocolate sauce was amazing.

My DH took French in school, I took Spanish. So I was a little nervous about ordering from a french menu (horrible, horrible pronunciation). Our waitress didn't bat an eye when I would try once and end up just pointing at the menu.

We ate there on our last trip for dinner on our first Epcot night. 3 children and 4 adults. It was my dh's pick as he thought it just looked so cool when we would walk past it on our first trip.

The bad: The night we went it was CROWDED!!! We got in at our scheduled time, but had to basically trip over people to get to our table.

It was incredibly hot! They had all of the windows open and the doors open, but with all those people on a warm evening in September, it was just really almost unbearable.

It was noisy! Lots of people, lots of glass, equals lots of noise and echo. It was hard to hear the waiter. But, like another poster, I could have just looked at the waiter and been a happy girl. They are gorgeous!

The good: The food was really good. I had heard some bad reviews and wasn't sure about this place, but it was very good! And the kids meals were huge! Everyone enjoyed there meal and we were all sampling each others and no meal was better than the other. All good! The wine was great, and the server really helped in picking a nice one out.

The ambience was impeccable. There are a few restaurants in WDW that really transport you from the park and this is one of them! With the wine flowing and the beautiful setting, we really felt a world away!

Overall, it was one of our best meals at WDW and we would definitely go back! :thumbsup2

So glad to hear all the wonderful feedback. We are going to "The World" in October and having tried many of the great restaurants we had somehow missed this gem. DH is quite fussy , but, after what I have read here I think he will be just fine. What is included on the prix-fix ? And did I understand that you could do prix-fix with the Magic Your Way DP ? Thanks for being our "testers".

I agree with grammimouse....THANK YOU for the feedback. We just booked our ADR for Chefs de France and are very excited. The kiddo (14) will be starting French classes in high school next August and hopes to be able to speak a little bit when we got in mid-October. :)

So glad to hear all the wonderful feedback. We are going to "The World" in October and having tried many of the great restaurants we had somehow missed this gem. DH is quite fussy , but, after what I have read here I think he will be just fine. What is included on the prix-fix ? And did I understand that you could do prix-fix with the Magic Your Way DP ? Thanks for being our "testers".

What is included on the prix-fix ? And did I understand that you could do prix-fix with the Magic Your Way DP ? Thanks for being our "testers".

Prix Fixe 3 courses menu - Choose from French onion soup, Salade Maison or lobster bisque. Beef Short Ribs, Roasted Chicken, Broiled salmon or Baked Macaroni. and Creme Brulee, Profiteroles au chocolate or Chocolate mousse cake - $39.99

We are eating here in October for the first time. These reviews are encouraging! :thumbsup2

When does Remy visit his guests? We have an ADR for Fri June 1st at noon and we are really, really hoping the cute little chef will join us!

We had dinner there at the beginning of February and really enjoyed it! I had actually cancelled and then gone back and added it back in b/c I was so worried from reading bad reviews on the DIS. I did notice that some of them were about service, but our food and service was excellent! Our waitress was pleasant and attentive. I sometimes wonder if people are just stuck with that French stereotype in their head? Regardless, I'm sure people have had bad experiences, just like at any restaurant, but we really liked it, our food was good, and we would eat there again. :thumbsup2

Glad to hear the good reviews. Just made a reservation for August 28th, our 25 wedding anniversary. We tried for O'hanna's first but no dice. :) This sounds like it will be a winner.

--Tim

4 of us ate at Les Chefs for lunch in January, all had different things and enjoyed them. Liked the atmosphere and got to see Remy - our ADR was 12:10. We weren't on the DDP but I believe you can have the PF lunch as an option on the DDP.

When does Remy visit his guests? We have an ADR for Fri June 1st at noon and we are really, really hoping the cute little chef will join us!

I am seconding ths question. Does Remy only come around at lunch? Or dinner too?

We love it! Have been there for both lunch and dinner and would not hesitate to return. Wish we could fit it in this trip, but there are too many others we want to try. The prix fixe menu is one of Disney's best values, on or off the DP.

I feel exactly the same!:goodvibes

We always go to Les Chefs. The food is amazing. I always have the Mac n Cheese entree, and it is one of the best things I've ever tasted. Also, the profiteroles for dessert are SO good.

I am seconding ths question. Does Remy only come around at lunch? Or dinner too?

Remy comes around everyday except for Sundays. He comes around at: 12:30, 1:40, 2:50 & 5:20 p.m.

I have an ADR at 430pm just to make sure i catch him at 520pm! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter