What's Your Favorite Song on Guardians of the Galaxy?

Flock of seagulls for me. My kids are for Gloria cause it makes the ride feel faster. I like tears for fears cause it feels like it slows the ride down.

The Xmas shakeup change is pretty cool also.

My DD20 and I have ridden it 4 times. We got Everybody Wants to Rule the World 2X, One Way or Another 1X and Disco Inferno 1X. I love Flock of Seagulls, so I hope to get that one on this year's trip. DD loves Conga and hopes we get that one (wouldn't be my choice but don't tell her that).

Would be helpful to have a list of all the songs:
  • Everybody Wants to Rule the World" by Tears for Fears
  • "Conga" by Gloria Estefan
  • "I ran (so far away)" by a Flock of Seagulls
  • "Disco Inferno" by the Trammps
  • "One Way or Another" by Blondie
  • "September" by Earth Wind and Fire
Around Christmas, they have also had a version of Run Rudolph Run with modified lyrics.

My favorites are September and Everybody. Both are well timed to the ride. The holiday version was also fun to hear, but it wasn't timed as well, IMO, and I think that was maybe the only song they were running over the holiday time period.
I didn't even realize at first that there were multiple songs haha.
Rode it twice so far, and had "One Way or Another" both times.
Hoping to get "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" or "September" next time!

I’ve ridden twice and got Conga and Disco Inferno. I loved both equally! Going next week and hope to ride at least twice. Nobody else in my family can ride so I go alone. 😢
I want to ride this too but I'm awful with motion sickness and DH absolutely can't ride it. They don't seat you alone, correct? I don't want to ride with someone else just in case.

I want to ride this too but I'm awful with motion sickness and DH absolutely can't ride it. They don't seat you alone, correct? I don't want to ride with someone else just in case.
They tend to fill every seat, but the seats each have individual lap restraints, so there is some space between them.

We often use the single rider lines on attractions. A number of times I have ridden with first-timers on just about every WDW and Universal attraction who were a bit apprehensive. I don't mind at all, because it is fun to see if they end up liking it or not.

GoG doesn't have a single rider line, but they split even and odd groups before boarding so the CM's can more easily load the attraction. If a group has an odd number, they are usually paired with another group of 1/3/5.

If that makes you uncomfortable, talk to the CM's, and they may be able to seat you alone.

Flock of seagulls for me. My kids are for Gloria cause it makes the ride feel faster. I like tears for fears cause it feels like it slows the ride down.

The Xmas shakeup change is pretty cool also.
Appears to be an unpopular opinion on this thread but TFF is my least favorite for the reason it’s your favorite—if really feels like it slows the ride down.

I am always thrilled to get Conga, September, I Ran, or Disco Inferno (all so fun and danceable) and don’t mind One Way Or The Other.

I think GOTG: Cosmic Rewind is by far the best coaster of all the Disney Parks worldwide (though I haven’t made it to a few of the newest expansions in the international parks), but I agree with an earlier poster who mentioned that there are other even better musical options within the GOTG soundtracks.

Also, for those who didn’t experience it, we thought the holiday version of “Run Run Rudolph” (which is actually a mix up of a few different holiday songs) was fun the first couple times— I think if they made it 1 of 7 options at the holiday season, or perhaps only had it for 72 hours or something, it would be great…but if you’re spoiled by variation it was less exciting after your 3rd or 4th ride in a week.

Disco Inferno was our first song. Whole family says Disco Inferno and September are tied for favorite songs.

It's funny, everytime I hear either of these songs in my daily life now, all I can think of is GotG!!

Disco Inferno was our first song. Whole family says Disco Inferno and September are tied for favorite songs.

It's funny, everytime I hear either of these songs in my daily life now, all I can think of is GotG!!
I feel the same way! When Iam at work or wherever and I hear those 2 songs I zone everyone out and it takes me back to Guardians!!!Love Disco Inferno... It was our first song. Oh the memories!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter