What's your favorite restaurant in Disney World?

Our favorite is Coral Reef.

I was going to try something new and booked Biergarten this November, but my kids revolted and begged for Coral Reef again, so that’s where we will eat! (I’m not sad, I love it too...)

I might have said Tusker House, but the recent menu changes knock it down a peg or two. I think I will go with Biergarten or Garden Grill. Keep in mind that there are a lot of places I have never tried, especially at the resorts.

Boma is always a given.

If we do parks, Nine Dragons or Biergarten is a given

If we hit DS, Splitsville is our go to (sushi and loaded fries!)

Sci-Fi Dine In Theater. Not because the food is magical, but because we have so many family memories there. We have lots of favorites, but that is the one place the entire family insists is on our list each trip.

Boy what a question, where do I start.

Favourite QS Restraunts = The Mara AKL, Katsura Grill Japan Pavillion Epcot, Blaze Pizza Disney Springs, Captain Cookes Polynesian Resort, Harbour House MK.
Favourite 1 Credit Restaurants = Via Napoli Epcot, Kona Cafe Polynesian Resort, House Of Blues Disney Springs, Ohannas Polynesian Resort,
Favourite 2 Credit Restraunts= California Grill The contemporary, Boat House Disney Springs, Flying Fish The Boardwalk, Narcoosees GF, The Yachtsman @The yachtclub.
Favourite Lounges = The Nomad AK, Victoria Falls AKL, River Roost POR, Outer Rim Contemporary Resort, Brown Derby DHS. Nearly forgot Trader Sams which IMO is the best lounge to visit for fun.

But I could add quite a few more, but these are our favourites.

Last edited:
My families favorite is Ohana. We just enjoy everything about the place although Boma and Gaden Grill are very close behind it.

Boma, Garden Grill, Sunshine Seasons Food Court, Trails End Buffet are ones that we have never been disappointed with.

Table service: Boma
Quick Service: Columbia Harbour House

Bongos but since that one is closing, Grand Floridian Cafe is our next closest. The restaurant is just beautiful and the food was outstanding.

Sci-Fi Dine In Theater. Not because the food is magical, but because we have so many family memories there. We have lots of favorites, but that is the one place the entire family insists is on our list each trip.
+1
Agreed. We really like the food. But we love the atmosphere and whole experience. It’s my favorite restaurant in WDW.

Our favorites are ‘Ohana, Teppan Edo and Cape May Cafe. These are our must-dos every trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter