What's your favorite park in WDW?

Epcot is my favorite, but oh...the castle just floods back my childhood to The Wonderful World of Disney on tv every Sunday. I wonder if Walt really realized how much he made an impression on people. I enjoy exploring Epcot, but my heart is at the MK.

MK for us.

DH's favorite ride - PotC
Mine - SplM

Also park hop to Epcot and MGM. Spend the morning at MGM then hop over to Epcot for the afternoon and evening.

Both - TOT at MGM
Both - TT at Epcot

AK is really the last park we'll visit and only if we have an extra day. It's one we'll skip the most often. We go to WDW at least once (sometimes twice) a year and we've only been to AK 3 times since it opened but we go to the other parks every time we go.

MGM for me. Favorite attraction is Beauty & the Beast stage show.

For DH it is EPCOT. He loves spending time in Innoventions. :p

Since none of us will ride TOT and RNRC, MGM is our least favorite park. Since we have kids I guess our overall favorite is MK but Epcot is a very close second. Our favorite attractions are:
DH-Buzz Lightyear
DD10-BTMRR
DD3-IASW
me-HM-although my favorite thing is watching DD3 on IASW-that is real Disney magic at work:D

My name says it all-- Epcot!! :D World Showcase is my favorite part. I really enjoy experiencing a little bit of all the different "countries" and it is a great place to just relax and people watch. Of course I also couldn't imagine a WDW trip without visiting all of the parks.

I love all the parks!!!!!
MK is without a doubt my fave and probably always will be!

Does any1 else feel that Epcot seems alot hotter than the other parks..........sum of us english find it unbearable because of the climate......still an excellent park though

Thanks for your opinions & keep them coming

I find AK the hottest. When ever I go there I'd kill for shade.

But my favorite will always be MK. It has the moutains, Buzz, and is just so disney.My favorite ride though is SM or Buzz. :smooth: :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter