What's your favorite park in WDW?

MonorailDude

<font color=navy>Eats flowers<br><font color=purpl
When you are in WDW what park do you like to travel to the most and what is your favorite ride or attraction?

Maybe because it is the first park we ever went to or maybe just because DH and I are kids at heart, but our favorite park (DH, 2DD's) is the Magic Kingdom. There is just something wonderful about walking down Main Street first thing in the morning just as it is opening and seeing the castle for the very first time that trip. We love it! We always make the Magic Kingdom our very first park.

As for our favorite ride, that is a toss up between BTMRR and Pirates of the Carribbean. One of my DD's won't ride BTM but the rest of us enjoy it a lot. However, we all positively LOVE the Pirates and ride it several times during our visit.

MK for all the same reasons as above.

However, I don't dislike any of the parks, i like a "certain something" in all of them!!

My favorite park is MK. I love most of the rides, I really can't pick a favorite. My second favorite is Disney Studios. I love Tower of Terror, Rock n Rollercoaster and the muppets!

MK is the best! I love the Haunted Mansion & Pirates of the Caribbean! (Although there isn't a single thing in any of the parks that I don't like!)

I love all the Parks, my favorite is MK becasue of the athomospere. My favorite ride there is It's a Small World(even thoguh the song gets anoying alil)or Space Mountaini.
Hi Kevin
Julie:earsgirl:

Before we had kids I would have to say Epcot. DH didn't like the fact that MK doesn't serve beer. :teeth: However, now that we have kids...it's without a doubt MK! It's the first park we have to visit once we get there!:Pinkbounc

My favourite park is Magic Kingdom. BTMRR is my favourite attraction. As stated in earliar posts, I don't dislike the other parks, there are things that I like in all of them.

A lot of votes for the MK... but I would have to say it's Epcot for me. The music is great and there is just so much to do there.

Epcot! I'm sorry, I love all parks, but Epcot get's the Stay-Puff Marshmellow! Maybe I'm a science geek or something, but every ride there I can go on again and again and never get board of them. Plus the ground freaking has lights in it! The flooring in Innoventions is sparkley. You can get anything to eat you ever wanted. It's like more than words can say for me!

Oops! I forgot my favorite attraction! Well there isn't just one of them. Spaceship Earth, Haunted Mansion, It's a Small World, Maelstrom, that's just the ones I can think of off the top of my head!

Epcot. I love walking around visiting the countries, the live entertainment and the great people watching,

However, my favorite attraction by far is the Safari ride at Animal Kingdom. I never get off that ride with out a HUGE grin.

I enjoy visiting each park but like so many others, MK is the best by far. I have to visit it everyday that I am there, thank God for Hopper passes. As far as favorite attraction, it used to be the "Mountains" but now I would have to say the whole FantasyLand area. I guess I just love to see my kids' faces as they ride the rides.

The park that I like best is the MK...Like other people said. Its the Magic of walking down Main Street and the Castle. I love Splash Mountain and BTMR. My second is MGM. Love TOT and RnRC.

Denise

I absolutely love the "MAGIC" at Magic Kingdom, but I don't think I could ever take a trip without visiting all the parks. There is something special in every one of them!

I'd have to say that my favorite park is either the Magic Kingdom or MGM Studios. I love MK because it's so happy and whimsical and just...old-fashioned. It's wonderful to stroll down Main Street without a care in the world (other than trying to decide which attraction to visit first, of course lol)...and I love MGM because of all the excitement - my two favorites rides are there, Tower of Terror and Rock 'n' Rollercoaster! I really like Epcot and Animal Kingdom, but there's just something about the other two that I enjoy so much more.

MK no doubt about it. DH and I love all the parks but there is just something magical about the MK. I still get a little teary everytime we first look down Main Street and see the Castle. It's like coming home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter