• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's Your Favorite Disney Quote?

From the link, my favorite is the Mary Poppins one. - "In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun." I actually have a print of it posted in my kitchen.

I also like Walt's "It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

"Always let your conscience be your guide" - Jiminy Cricket

*I have a Jiminy Cricket dangling from my review mirror to remind me and my entire family of this every time they see it. It's a great quote that you can apply to every day life.

"The very things that held ya down are going to carry ya up, and up and up!" - Dumbo

I also like "Happiness is the richest thing we will ever own." - Donald Duck.

"...riiiiiiggghhht." Kronk

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney

"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

I plan to display this in my future classroom :)

I'm Mrs. NESBIT!

I also tend to chant "Rick-em-rack-em-rock-em-rake! Stick that sword into that snake!"

(abbreviated:) "You can't run from trouble; ain't no place that far". Uncle Remus, Song of the South:sunny:

"A true hero isn't measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart" -Zeus, from the movie Hercules

"Laughter Is Timeless, Imagination Has No Age, and Dreams Are Forever"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter