Whats was everyones hit/miss at this year Food and Wine?

Loved:

Pork Slider (Hawaii)
Lava cake (Ireland)
Filet and cheese soup (Canada)
Lettuce wrap - which was a surprise to me! (South Korea)
Pumpkin mousse
Greek cheese and honey

Not keen:

Lobster Roll - was expecting more from this I suppose
Spinach and Paneer Cheese pocket - just OK
Fisherman's Pie - just did not like at all

We were really lucky not to have encountered any bad or too drunken behaviour, it was so so busy though (I'd not been for 5 years).

For me, the hits were many!

Pork slider, Hawaii
Shrimp taco, Mexico,
Lettuce wrap, South Korea
Lobster roll, Hops and Barley (never had it before - impressed by the portion and flavor)
Escargot and coq au vin, France

I'm sure there were more I really enjoyed, but those were items I immediately liked the best.

And for a drink, I did get the Schofferhofer grapefruit beer on multiple festival visits. I really liked that.

I fee sorry for all you folks that liked the lobster roll, as you've never had a real one.

We tried every food item offered over 4 days. Will have to seriously consider my hits and post later.
But definite misses:
The Mussels in Belgium - loved the mussels in cream sauce offered last year - this year in beer broth was nowhere as tasty.
Schinken Nudel in Gemany - too much egg - loved the spatzele offered last year.
The Lobster Roll in America - bun was not too fresh - just a hunk of lobster on the bun. Loved the lobster roll from two years ago that was more like a lobster salad on a very fresh bun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter