What's up with Disney Dining ADR system?????

dznyacct

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what's going on with the Disney Dining ADR system. I am at our 180 day mark and it will not allow me to make reservations past 5/17/17. I REALLY wanted to get this all done soon :(. Thanks for any info you can share :).

The app worked for me this morning but the website would only show my arrival day.

What is the app you are referring to? My 180 day window opens up in 10 days, and I want to have Plan B ready in case the website isn't working. Thanks!

The app has been working on and off yesterday and today. I even deleted the app and reinstalled but still having issues. It'll show me what's available for lunch but then when I check for dinner in the same date it gives me a message saying they're experiencing technical issues. Ugh!!

It's my day today to make reservations. Got the first 3 ok, including Be Our Guest dinner on 3 July. But then I got stuck part way through my Chef Mickey breakfast reservation and now all I see is the message saying Stitch ate the page. It's been like that for 40 minutes now.

It's my day today to make reservations. Got the first 3 ok, including Be Our Guest dinner on 3 July. But then I got stuck part way through my Chef Mickey breakfast reservation and now all I see is the message saying Stitch ate the page. It's been like that for 40 minutes now.
You might want to try booking through the My Disney Experience app. Some have had luck with it when the website wasn't working. Good luck!

This has been a painful experience and I'm still not there yet. I ended up going to bed last night. I'm in Australia so couldn't start booking until 10pm our time. At 11:45 I gave up. Tried again this morning and am still getting the same message on the page. Saw Party-of-4's message above so tried the app. Got one reservation done and now it won't recognise the plus 10 so I can't go any further. I tried using two different browsers on the computer and didn't get anywhere there either. At least I have BOG and Chef Mickey's which were two that the kids really wanted.

You can also book over the phone with a CM. They will stay on the line with you and book all your ADRs. Hope everyone is having some luck now.

Being in Australia, I don't like ringing Disney. I find there is always a delay and we end up speaking over each other. :) I have a US travel agent and she offered to do it for me, but I like doing it myself. Or I did. :) I'm almost there though. I am having to keep logging in and out of the app but it seems to be working. 2 more to go.

There have been issues with the dining system. Over the weekend Rose and Crown was unable to make any reservations at all- I actually called and spoke to one of the managers about a reservation I was trying to make. (I got the number from the CM at the dining number when she could not make anything for them either.) It finally opened up a few hours ago. I am still trying to make Trattoria al Forno breakfast, and there is nothing for that past 3/1.

That must be the case with the Fantasmic Dining Package. I can't find anything after 30 June and I'm looking 2-12 July. I've got everything else now though. Even had a selection of times for BOG and CM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter