What's the last clothing item you bought and

Got an UP tank and jasmine shirt for me and a lion king button up for DH at Hot Topic. Good sale!

For someone else: I bought a pair of jeans and a pair of olive "khaki's" at American Eagle for my youngest son.

For me: Hmmm...it might actually be the shirt I have on (though I bought it months ago) - a white blouse from Target.

I bought 4 shirts, a dress and a structured hoodie this week from a ridiculous online sale Lucky Brand was having. Due to vanity sizing, I'm afraid 2 of them are too big to alter down. That's a rant for a different day I suppose.

We are going on a cruise next week so we did some summer clothes shopping this weekend.

For myself, a dress using my Loft GC from Christmas, a pair of dress pants, a cover up and sandals.

For DD1 who has ougrown a lot of her clothes, 2 dresses,a romper, coverup shorts and 3 pairs of shorts. Thankfully she is good for tops.

For DD 2 dresses,a bathing suit and coverup and sandals

The only thing DH had to get was s pair of shorts. Lol.

I was with my mum when she bought me some black Skechers Go Walks (the ballet flat kind) for my birthday, if that counts? They were from an athletic shoe store just up the road from me that actually has the cheapest brand name shoes around by a lot (unfortunately not as cheap as at the Skechers outlet in LA where I became hooked though!).

Otherwise the last thing I bought myself was a white Mickey tshirt plus some summer pj bottoms from Kmart.

I was browsing an online store to find nice clothes and ended up ordering a black T-shirt with an alien pattern. Too bad I chose a size a little bit small (not like exactly too small but smaller than the shirts I usually wear) and the shipping took so long that I couldn't return the item anymore either. Maybe I'm just too used to slightly oversize clothing and need my time to get used to smaller sizes. :D It's always the problem of online shopping though, it's difficult to know beforehand if the item you're ordering fits you properly.

Been awhile since I have been in a clothes shopping mood but I did run in WalMart Saturday for a few things and saw some clearance racks. I bought a huge grey sweatshirt with a scoop neck (which I love) for $1.00!!
Perfect for the cold mornings I throw on my baggy sweat pants and a t-shirt to drive my grandson to school before coming home to get ready for work.
They had some nice sweat pants for $1 also but they were all 5X or 6X so quite a bit too big for me.

For me : 3 pairs of comfy yoga pants from Old Navy. DD got new shoes and leggings an shirts because she keeps growing. At this rate she'll be taller than me in no time. She's almost 8!

A pair of 40% off Uggs in January. Because I moved from the South to the midwest and learned that none of my winter clothes were suitable for an actual winter.

My uggs have served me quite well though and kept this Southern girl toasty and happy through a thankfully mild midwestern winter.

A couple pairs of active capris for our Disney trip this summer. I got them on Amazon, where they were a little bit cheaper than Kohl's.

I did a lot of shopping on Sunday with DD23 and bought something for everyone in family except middle DD. She's too picky to buy without her approval!

I bought some shorts from Old Navy. We're leaving for spring break soon and my shorts from last summer are too big this year.

It was frustrating though. The shorts were on sale for $16 on the website, but were marked full price at the store ($23). I asked if they would price match the website and they told me no. She said the website and store run different promotions and don't honor each other's. She offered to place the order through the website for me with free shipping, but they would not arrive in time for our departure. I said "No thanks. I'll just put them back." Then, suddenly, she could price match. At the end of the transaction, I thanked her for price matching and she said "No problem. Any time!" Um, apparently *not* any time, because when I specifically asked for it a few minutes ago, you told me no! So, in good news, I got them for the sale price... but... what the heck?

i did a little spree on sunday! i think the last thing i got, though, was two shirts and two pairs of sunglasses from american eagle.

The last thing I bought was a Super Bowl 51 Championship t-shirt when The Pats won. In fact, it's the only thing I bought clothing-wise since September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter