What's the difference between lunch and dinner at CRT?

dkmulder

Mouseketeer
I know the food is the same, I'm wondering more about the experience. From what I've read, it says that the Fairy Godmother hosts dinner. Will the other princesses still be there? We wanted to do dinner, but only if the princesses will be there like at lunch.

From what I've read, it says that the Fairy Godmother hosts dinner.
This is out-of-date information.

Lunch and dinner are exactly the same. Same dinner, same princesses, same seating process with the M&G with Cindy.

This is out-of-date information.

Lunch and dinner are exactly the same. Same dinner, same princesses, same seating process with the M&G with Cindy.
Great! Thank you!

I wish Disney and allears would update their info then, because that's where I got it from.

Great! Thank you!

I wish Disney and allears would update their info then, because that's where I got it from.
It was true at one time. The actual CRT page, I think, is accurate. But they don't edit old Mom's Panel stuff or old blog posts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter