• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's the best site # for a partial hook-up?

funhouse8

<font color=teal>How can you invest so much money
We will be camping here 12/29-1/9/04. Yeah! Which area do you think is best? Any suggestions. We stayed in a cabin last time that was all the way down the road from the buses. It sure was a hike back after a full day at the parks. We have a pop-up no bathroom. Thanks, Gina:sunny:

My favorite site is 1503. Right next to the comfort station and right next to the bus stop. Directly across from Meadows trading post and the campfire area.

Any site from about 1501 - 1508 will be great!

Carol

Originally posted by clkelley
My favorite site is 1503. Right next to the comfort station and right next to the bus stop. Directly across from Meadows trading post and the campfire area.

We stayed at 1503 in October and thought it was a great location! It was also quite wooded so there is lots of privacy.

I would say 1506 is great. I have stayed there the past two Augusts. Any of the low 1500 are great. They are near the rest area.

Dona :wave: :wave2:

We just got out of 1506 this morning.

While it was a great site, if you are tent camping, the sand pad is smalll!!!!!!!! Plus there is a tree right next to the electrical thing on the sand pad, which reduced the space even further.

We felt shoehorned in there with two tents and the shelters.

1503 and 1504 seemed to have the largest pads.

It's been a long day and a long drive.

I'm going to bed.

Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter