What's On Your Mind? The Starship Rangers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new WOYM thread? cool!
:-)

Well I'm gonna go to bed guys..Goodnight!:-)

<3
See y'all

I wonder if there's every going to be another Disney princess movie in the future...

Probably not.

According to the Pixar Wiki, Princess Merida from Brave is expected to join the Princess franchise.

Hello all!

First off- if we saw you on tour, it was so incredible to see you and hang out. Seriously, we had an amazing time...everyone was so good looking.

Second- please go to http://www.at40.com/ and vote for HAPPILY EVER AFTER. Ryan Seacrest totally just said our name and we need votes for him to keep playing our music! And if you want to take it to the next level, feel free to call in and request at 1-877-AT40 FAN!!

Thank you soo much and get ready for an announcement from us this week about our first ever headlining tour!! Your support means everything to us and is the only reason we are He Is We.

Love always,

Rachel and Trevor

Ew, Ryan Seacrest...so happy for He Is We! Hopefully they still come to Tucson after they get huge...

Rachel Taylor was born here!

270px-Cars_two_ver9.jpg

This made me laugh. :laughing:

I have enough points for this, but I don't know if I should just keep saving my points for something else or just get the poster...I already have a Pirates Of The Caribbean poster at my house...

I was going to get Smart House but it's been out of stock ever since I got enough points for it :(

I was just asleep for four hours so I probably won't be able to go to bed early today...zombie ghost puppets take forever to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter