What's On Your Mind? The Mortal Instruments!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lldhu8XGHy1qg0qmpo1_500.jpg

New personal canon.

:laughing:

Right. I'm going to go re-watch Tarzan and then go to bed. Gotta get up early to go see Pirates.

Goodnight.

Justin's at game 5 of the NBA finals!
He was at game 4 with Selena... now he's by himself YAY he looks adorable.

The Mavs are winning 65-63 in the 3rd quarter

Just downloaded "One Less Lonely Girl" and "OLLG Accoustic"

of course "One Less Lonely Girl" isn't exactly what I keep thinking of bahaa

I'm soooo glad I got the acoustin version too because he sounds soooooo much older in it <333 and it's adorable AHH he's so cute.

What's the meme in the last panel? I love it, but don't know what it's called.

I think it includes a "bad word" in it.

Whenever I see it it's being used in the Belieber version, aka blaming Nolan. So it normally says "*ehem*ing Nolan!" because well, Beliebers blame Nolan for everything. That Nolan. Anyways, the "f" guy is one of my favorite memes.

Where’s Selena? lol.
who cares^ lol
^what she said

lololololololololololol.
WHO DOES CARE ANYMORE?
nobody haaahaaa, whatta joke

I finally watched So Random. It was terrible. I only like Willow Smith.

Cody Simpsons is a bad Justin Bieber rip-off and can't lip sing to save his life.

I finally watched So Random. It was terrible. I only like Willow Smith.

Cody Simpsons is a bad Justin Bieber rip-off and can't lip sing to save his life.

WHAT DID I SAY.

He's a terrible singer, his voice doesn't even sound good autotuned.

So Random needs to get GOOD SINGERS to sing, not autotuned Cody Simpson, out-of-the-job Selena Gomez, and who-even-knew-he-sang Mitchel Musso

I just got a scary friend request on facebook ):
from "Sara *my last name*" and the picture is of some ugly looking person who looks drunk to me and she looks really old and I feel like crying because I'm really freaked out xD MY LAST NAME IS SO RARE ONLY PEOPLE IN MY FAMILY HAVE IT AND THIS IS CREEPY. i bet one of my friends made this. i'll accept to see what's on the page and then remove.

IT'S A REAL FREAKIN PERSON. I AM FREAKED OUT BAHAHAAAAA. WELL I HOPE I'M NOT RELATED TO HER THAT'S SCARY SHE CAN GO JUMP IN A HOLE. Lol, what even is this. Unfriend. You scary person gives me the creeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter