What's On Your Mind? Justin Bieber? (;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danger Days: "California 2019 Edition" Box Set Includes:

Inside each BLI box you will receive 1 of 4 different 12" collectable RAY GUNS made out of poly resin with 4 separate color schemes representing each band member's gun with a clear acrylic stand and placard for display

Exclusive EP with three songs by The Mad Gear & Missile Kid

1 of 4 wearable masks, with the color scheme corresponding to your ray gun

1 'Bad Luck Beads' wooden bracelet

48-page photo booklet entitled "Art Is The Weapon"

Everything housed in a special BLI white box wrapped with an exclusive photo sleeve

!!

Love the bracelet.

Yay! Thanks.

They have a song with Aaron Gillespie too! I think that's the first time I've spelled his name right!

This Cargan fic doesn't want to be written. YOU HAVE NO CHOICE, FIC. YOU WILL BE WRITTEN!

I'm waiting for Panic to be on Conan...

My hair looks so nice right now. My hair's only cool for a few hours about an hour and a half after I shower...

It gets all puffy if I go to sleep right away. Kind of weird...

Oh!

My sister wants to know if Davey Havok always says "Oh!" like he does in the songs.

I thought Medicate was pretty boring when I first heard it, but now I'm really starting to love the song. Each time I listen to Crash Love now I'm like,"Hey, this is actually pretty good!"

I feel like a bad fan.

tumblr_lisxnhoV0E1qchvqqo1_500.jpg

Dallon Weekes trollin' Conan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter