• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's on YOUR holiday wish list?

This year will be so different.
After the loss of my brother last March I am going to appreciate seeing all of my family and not worry so much about is the house tidy or what to serve for food. Having everyone together and making memories is all I need under the Christmas tree.
Hugs Mel

I would love a Roomba that vacuums and mops. Anyone have one? Any recommendations or ones to avoid? It doesn't even have to be Roomba brand, just a robotic vac/mop. I absolutely detest doing my floors.

I'd also love a roomba, but we won't get one cause we're too cheap.

Also on my list:
small hoop earrings (I lost one of my last set)
ankle boots
new phone charger
Harry potter hoodie/ l/s shirt (since we are going to Universal the day after Christmas)
GOT season 7

Gummy bears
A second Bose Bluetooth speaker (they're amazing!!)
Cool mats for my new jeep ♥️
More gummy bears
Macadamia nuts
Silver hoop earrings
Gummy bears

Dooney and Bourke Madame Leota letter carrier bag. :)

ME TOO! :lovestruc I already have the MagicBands.

And it's on sale right now, so I ordered off the Parks App with my AP ... went from $198 to $126! WOOT!! and Free Shipping. So now I will hand it over to whoever wants to give it to me. I need nothing else.

My family don’t ask what I want. They’ll just ask for my size and favorite scents. I appreciate whatever they give me.

My husband is another story. I will tell him what I want, tell him the store/website but I still won’t get it. I’m lucky if I get anything. He covers himself by telling me he doesn’t want anything for Christmas knowing I will definitely get him something regardless. I listen and observe and he’ll aleays say, “how did you know?” At this point I work now and buy what I want through out the year. It’s been 12 years and I’ve given up on ever getting anything from him that shows he was paying attention or listening when I would literally tell him directly.

This is my fiancée soon to be husband to a T. He does this for holidays and birthdays and it drives me crazy because I'm a big giver. So I decided after his birthday gift to me in June, a bag full of snacks after he asked me what I wanted and I said a $150 Tiffany bracelet, from now on he gets a birthday card. He gives great birthday cards so now I'll return the favor. I won't make a big deal about it or anything. He's not into it so I'll save my time and energy. A huge adjustment for me but it is what it is. I figure around his birthday I'll use his birthday gift money to get something for the house. LOL!!

Well, I have been married to one of these for 22 years! He has tried sometimes, but it rarely actually hits the mark, so I just buy what I want for myself and stick it under the tree. He is a great guy in many other ways, so this won't be a make it or break it for me, but it is frustrating.

This year all I want is to get my wedding ring resized and the prongs on the diamond redone. I will have to be there anyway, so I will just go get it done.

But honestly, we have always said that Christmas is for the kids and we buy our own stuff all the time.

ME TOO! :lovestruc I already have the MagicBands.

And it's on sale right now, so I ordered off the Parks App with my AP ... went from $198 to $126! WOOT!! and Free Shipping. So now I will hand it over to whoever wants to give it to me. I need nothing else.

I snagged it! :lovestruc It’s already arrived, but I haven’t looked at it yet. I made dd check it out to make sure everything was ok (zippers, etc). I’d like to have some sort of surprise on Christmas morning, so I’ll save my first look for then. :rotfl:

I snagged it! :lovestruc It’s already arrived, but I haven’t looked at it yet. I made dd check it out to make sure everything was ok (zippers, etc). I’d like to have some sort of surprise on Christmas morning, so I’ll save my first look for then. :rotfl:

ME TOO! SAME! Told DS I ordered my gift from him to me. Mine should be to him now. I can't wait!

Depends on my budget for this season. Our anniversary trip got cancelled, so I got a Vitamix as an anniversary/birthday/partly christmas gift. If I can do something on the higher end, I want an Instapot. If it is on the lower end, bath and body works gift card, gourmet coffee from Target (dead serious. LOVE their coffee), and some Harry Potter or Super Mario pj pants.

I always ask for Disney Gift Cards for every occasion. Every Winter I take a break from cold and snowy Maine and enjoy Disney World.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter