• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's a good strategy for the parks especially Magic Kingdom

Claudia McDermott

Disney fan since 1955
We will be at the parks the week of 12/21-12/28, what advice can you give me to make it a little less chaotic? I've always wanted to be at WDW on Christmas and I know it'll be crowded but was hoping some of you have been there then and have great advice.

Thanks

Rope drop and be aware that the MK will probably open each day at 7am. Eat at counter service locations for lunch between 10:30am - 11:00 am. Do what you can to stay ahead of the crowds. Leave in the early afternoon and return for fireworks in the evening. Enjoy! :)

Be at the gates about an hour before each park opens is the single best advice for that time of year.

If you want to be at MK on Christmas Day, which is so much fun, get there fairly early and plan to stay until you are ready to hang it up for the night. It often goes to capacity and some Guest could be denied entry or reentry. Just know it's super busy and go with the flow and you will be good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter