What's a good cross-body bag for the parks that is under $30?

moopdog

Dreaming of Disney....
I have had good luck with the Vera Bradley Hipster, but I'd like something that's got a divider in the middle, I think.

TIA. :)

BTW, I'm sort of scoping out 6pm.com and there are almost too many to choose from!! Same with shoes, help! LOL

a lot of bagallini are awesome for parks- lots of pockets,etc. Marshalls or whatever has lots of them, or look around online.

I liked bagallinis as well and also look for them at Marshalls and TJmaxx at significant discount.
Disneystore currently has Plums Up Mickey Mailbag (looks about the same size as cross bodies but more pockets) on clearance for $47 as well as few patterns of the cross body discounted.

I would look for a nice newish Baggalini Sydney on ebay. The only issue I had with it (I've owned 3) is that it can rub your neck when worn crossbody all day. I've added a small pad to reduce chafing.

I'm looking at the Piazza day bag by ebags. It's on sale on Amazon right now but would come to about $40 depending on taxes. You may be able to find it cheaper elsewhere.

I've been looking at the LUG brand. They sell a lot on QVC. Just enter "Lug crossbody" into search on QVC.com. I really like how some even have a place for a water bottle/drink.

I've been looking at the LUG brand. They sell a lot on QVC. Just enter "Lug crossbody" into search on QVC.com. I really like how some even have a place for a water bottle/drink.

I second this recommendation. I have the Lug flutter cross body that I use every day to commute to work (along with a back pack). I purchased mine on Amazon and it was about $40 but certain styles and colors go on sale frequently. I love it because its water-resistant unlike many of the Vera bags.

Eddie Bauer has a tablet bag called the connect tech bag. I love it for theme parks. I can fit a .5L water bottle in it. Lots of pockets. Water resistant is a must for me in theme parks.

Another's vote for Baggalini. Check 6pm and TJ Maxx. Amazon too if you find potentially less popular colors.

I just bought an Under Armour crossbody bag on amazon for $24.99 and it arrived today. It's water resistant and seems to be the perfect size for the parks!

I have a Travelon and a Baggallini. They're both great but the Baggallini is very lightweight so I think I like it little better.

I suggest LUG brand, also. The side pocket for a water bottle is very convenient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter