What would you do if............

KittyKitty

DIS Veteran
you owned a multi park that hundreds of thousand guests come who expect to have a magical time? Then EVIL Covid-19 shut you down, won't let you open up till you keep those guests 6 ft apart, and wear masks for their protection.

How would you do it?

I was going on my walk thinking about some random thought of mobile ordering. Started thinking how Disney will have to change the configuration of lines to accommodate the guests, maybe reduce the menu. Then started thinking, OMG, what else will Disney have to change to satisfy the EVIL Covid-19???

i.e. Transportation. How will they comply on boats, buses, trams......

Any ideas?

Last edited:
They are pretty much doing everything that I expected they would, ie masks, park reservations, canceling existing ADRs/FPs, even the dining plan, no park hopping, reduced park hours and capacity. Some of it's tough, but it all makes sense to me.

they were never required to require masks for guests, i read the theme park guidelines. I think after that was published it was said that even those guidelines didn't have to apply with major theme parks (I'm not sure on that but I do recall reading it)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter