What would you choose: One Ride, Each Park

Okay -- it took more than a half hour, but I counted everyone's votes so far and here are the top vote getters in each park. (I counted all of the attractions that were named, but am only listing the top 2 or 3 finishers.) Check out how close it is at Hollywood Studios -- wow!!

MK:
Splash Mountain 25
Haunted Mansion 18

EPCOT:
Soarin' 55
Test Track 14

DHS:
Toy Story Mania 25
Rock 'n' Rollercoaster 24
Tower of Terror 23

AK:
Everest Expedition 43
Kiliminjaro Safaris 30

Space Mountain, Test Track, Star Tours II (Is it too early to say that? I haven't been on it yet, but I'm sure I'm gonna LOVE IT!) otherwise I'd say Toy Story Mania for sure, and last but certainly not least Dinosaur. Eee! Just listing my favorite rides sure is pumping me up for my next trip!

MK:Mad Tea Party - Teacups
AK: Kali River Rapids
EP: Test Track
HS: Tower of Terror

Teacups is our favorite ride. And it's so classic. But to be my favorite, the ride had to last longer. Same for Kali River Rapids - has to be longer (we usually ride it 3x in a row). Test track is just fun. Tower of Terror scares me to death... but if it's just 1 ride, I need the thrill.

Hard question :)

MK - Splash Mountain
Epcot - Soarin
HS - Rockin Rollercoaster
AK - Safari

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

ooooooh i like this mine would be

MK - Haunted Mansion
AK - Killimunjaro Saffari
HS - Great Movie Ride
Ep - Journey Into Imagination (with figment)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter