• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Would Walt Do? WWWD?

Would WDW have been different had Walt lived?

• Completely

• MK the same, the rest would be much different

• A few changes, but nothing crazy

• No, It'd be the same

Results are only viewable after voting.

pontikes67

Overplanner Underposter
Watching old videos from the 50's and 60's of Walt talking about plans for the future, the Florida Project, EPCOT etc.

Uncle Walt had a very distinct idea of what he wanted and how he wanted it done. His vision for EPCOT was amazing though maybe not so practical, but his standards and his dreams where second to none.

I'm just wondering what you think he would have thought of WDW, California Adventure, how EPCOT turned out. Foreign Parks, Water Parks and Hollywood Studios? I think Animal Kingdom (at least the safari and other true wildlife experiences) would have been right up his alley, but I wonder if EPCOT would have been significantly different under his guidance.

His legacy is unique but if Walt had lived until 1985, is Walt Disney World something completely different?

Just food for thought...would love your perspective/opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter