What would Disney do for a bad dining experience?

twinklebug

Home is where the heart is.
For a cash customer, most restaurants, disney included will take care of part or all of your meal if something bad were to happen (think of the bird on the CM table thread :rotfl: )

So, what does Disney do if you're on the dining plan?
Not take your credits?
Not that I anticipate problems (I'd have to have DH with me... he's one of those guys who has problems everywhere he eats!)

I'm not sure what they'd do. But I hear you on your DH having problems -- we always say that if there's a foreign object to be found in an entree (think bug, cigarette butt, hair, etc.) it will end up in DH's entree. It's actually a running joke in our family. ;)

twinklebug said:
For a cash customer, most restaurants, disney included will take care of part or all of your meal if something bad were to happen (think of the bird on the CM table thread :rotfl: )

So, what does Disney do if you're on the dining plan?
Not take your credits?
Not that I anticipate problems (I'd have to have DH with me... he's one of those guys who has problems everywhere he eats!)

Please direct me to this bird on the table thread... I'm very curious now. :goodvibes

It hasn't happened to me, but I've heard of them refunding your credits so you can have another meal somewhere else. So yes, they sort of do "not take your credits!"

twinklebug said:
If a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush, what is a Bird on the table worth?
Answer: a meal at Chef Mickeys :teeth:

lol... I think I'm gonna bring my pet bird on my trip with me and extend my table credits.... ;)

j/k ... don't have a pet bird or an ADR for CM .... hee hee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter