What will happen to the "old" Dis College Program apartments?

mickey'sbud

DIS Veteran
Any Idea what WDW will do with the old Disney College Program apartments???
I can't possibly see using it for over-flow with as large as Flamingo Crossing Apts.

From what I have read, it looks like the are still running all 5 (with the addition of Flamingo Crossing), but I could be wrong.

Any Idea what WDW will do with the old Disney College Program apartments???
I can't possibly see using it for over-flow with as large as Flamingo Crossing Apts.

Vista Way, which is owned by Disney, is up for sale.

The other three apartment complexes close to the Outlet Mall are not owned by Disney so will be up to the owners (Lincoln Properties last time I looked) to decide.

All DCP will be at Flamingo Crossing.

Old locations are in a VERY PRIME location. They will bring in alot of money . I am surprised they were not sold 10 years ago.
A bit of trivia.. The Walgreen by these apartments sold more alcohol than any other location. Those CP's know how to party.
I spent so much money in that Walgreens (but not on alcohol - I didn’t turn 21 until the end of my program). 😂

Old locations are in a VERY PRIME location. They will bring in alot of money . I am surprised they were not sold 10 years ago.
A bit of trivia.. The Walgreen by these apartments sold more alcohol than any other location. Those CP's know how to party.
It was known as Vista Lay after all.

Last edited:
Two of the former DCP housing complexes are currently leasing to anyone, Patterson Court and Chatham Square. Vista is being sold. Not sure what is going on with Commons yet. Vista is the only one that Disney owned, the other complexes were leased by Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter