What was your discount for Sept 2016?

blessedby3

Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna
I am looking at booking a trip for Sept 2017 for DH, myself, 2 DD's and DGD. I would love to stay deluxe. I realize that they usually offer Free Dining in Sept, but I am thinking if we stay deluxe a room only might be a better deal. I was trying to search what the room only percentage off was, but can't find any information. Can you share with me what your discount was for this past Sept for a room only? I am also not opposed to renting DVC points either. Just trying to see where the best deal would be. Thanks

If you are thinking of renting DVC points for next September, you need to be lining up an owner very soon. The fall through January Marathon is DVC high season and it can be difficult to get near park resorts.

If you are thinking of renting DVC points for next September, you need to be lining up an owner very soon. The fall through January Marathon is DVC high season and it can be difficult to get near park resorts.
Just now thinking about it and trying to gather information. It would be Sept 23 for 7 or 8 nights so just under a year out right now.

Just now thinking about it and trying to gather information. It would be Sept 23 for 7 or 8 nights so just under a year out right now.

DVC owners can book their home resort 11 months in advance of check in date. The smaller DVC properties will book pretty quickly in the DVC high season. Your 11 month window is coming up soon, so it makes sense, if you want a property like BCV or BWV for Food & Wine to be looking very soon.
If still available, any and all owners can book Villas at 7 months out. At this point the larger resorts often begin to fill to capacity as well.
Good Luck

DVC owners can book their home resort 11 months in advance of check in date. The smaller DVC properties will book pretty quickly in the DVC high season. Your 11 month window is coming up soon, so it makes sense, if you want a property like BCV or BWV for Food & Wine to be looking very soon.
If still available, any and all owners can book Villas at 7 months out. At this point the larger resorts often begin to fill to capacity as well.
Good Luck
Ok, thanks for the heads up. We aren't looking at BCV or BWV. Not Food and Wine folks :) We would be looking more at MK resorts or possibly Animal Kingdom. Thanks again

I had the AP discount for the first time this year but prior years did the general public room only discount for my fall stays (not a fan of free dining, always found the room discount a materially better deal for the way we do Disney). Discounts have been in the 20-30% range depending on the resort. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter