• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What was the last US state you were in besides the one you're in right now?

Doesn't anyone ever go to Nebraska?

I drove thru Nebraska several times when I lived in Colorado and would come home to visit in Michigan. A DIS favorite.......lots and lots and lots of corn!!!! :)

New York. Will be there again Sunday (Yankee game) and either RI, MA or VT tomorrow-beach, Bromley or jiminy peak...or wat Boston. Staycaction starts tomorrow.

Doesn't anyone ever go to Nebraska?

They sure do. Once when flying to Denver our plane made an unscheduled landing in Omaha, Nebraska, supposedly for some minor technical problem. We had to deplane and got to wander the airport for about an hour, then got back on the same plane. I'll bet for 95% of the people on that flight, it was their first and only visit to Nebraska.

(I don't count this as visiting Nebraska, since I never left the secure area of the airport.)

They sure do. Once when flying to Denver our plane made an unscheduled landing in Omaha, Nebraska, supposedly for some minor technical problem. We had to deplane and got to wander the airport for about an hour, then got back on the same plane. I'll bet for 95% of the people on that flight, it was their first and only visit to Nebraska.

(I don't count this as visiting Nebraska, since I never left the secure area of the airport.)

Did you see all the corn?? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter