• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What types of things do you want us to talk about on the DIS Travel Tech show?

WebmasterMike

When Yuba plays the Rumba on his Tuba...
We have plenty of Gizmos, Gadgets, apps, and toys that we can talk about all day long, but what are ya'll interested in hearing about?

I can definitely foresee a show/shows about photography and cameras...

This is how I read your sentence...

We have gizmos and gadgets apps plenty
toys we have galore

All joking aside....and that happens rarely...

Discussing foreign travel tech requirements would be extremely helpful.

I would like to hear recommendations for use of existing iPhones/cell phones in Europe.

I like the photography idea and maybe something about charging your devices while in the parks.

What are the best park apps? To use or not use MDE while in the parks (the app is SO slow & eats up my battery)....that is the question. Best places to charge your phone in the parks.

I love to hear about the phone apps in the park too!

(Now I'm stuck singing at work.....)

"Thing-a-bobs, I've got twenty, but whoooo cares, I wannnnnt moooooore"

• How about travel bags? Ways to safely get your gadgets to your destination.
  • Also, park bags for cameras, cell phones, tablets. Something that is easy to carry but doesn't impede getting at the thing you are looking for.
  • Multi-chargers? Instead of bringing two cell phone chargers and an iPad charger, is there one device that will do it all? If there is, is that a good idea?
  • Small things. That is something that is small but does the job of a larger original equipment thing. Like carrying a small extension cord instead of a bulky power strip.
  • How best to pack a tuba.

I would like to hear recommendations for use of existing iPhones/cell phones in Europe.

..... and for those of us from the UK, regular visitors to WDW and scared to come off airplane mode when we land, use of foreign iPhones/iPads in Orlando and choice of local temporary phone/sim plans.

• How best to pack a tuba.

You get a mini, travel Tuba

tuba%203%20Erin.JPG

I would love to hear a discussion about digital photo storage. Lots of options out there!

Cloud Solutions, remote storage, accessories that are universal to all tech types

Things like this packing less to still have more.

I would love to hear a discussion about digital photo storage. Lots of options out there!

Oh, great idea. Add to that software for easily manipulating your pictures.

I would love to hear about your favourite lens for the DSLR camera in the park.

My suggestion would be to make sure the highlighted gadgets are within reach of average listeners buying... $300 sunglasses and a $1,000 tablet are big purchases for most people. Not that they should not be talked about...just try to keep a balance.

I enjoyed the first show!

Got one coming, Jeff! I have been looking for a small Dolly for my GoPro and for one of my smaller HD Cams

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter