What TS for lunch in DTD?

Ariel on Land

DIS Veteran
Having last minute doubts about a late Ohana breakfast, and wondering if we should just get lunch in DTD on our last day (no parks). Anyone have any recommendations? I don't think we've ever had a TS in DTD.

All the Downtown Disney favorites are open for lunch. We like Portobello and Raglan Road. Fulton's and Paradiso 37 are also very popular around these parts, though I'm not as fond of them.

Our favorite is Raglan Road - very good food and service. If you're there on a Sunday, the Sunday brunch has some delicious breakfast items and also the regular lunch menu to choose from.

Our favs there are Raglan Road and Portobello. We have had good meals at Paradiso 37 also but our last time was not so good so we are taking a break for now.

We did Raglan Road this summer for the first time for lunch and it was delicious. I'd vote for that as well.

We like Paradiso. It has been our lunch tradition for a while on trips with no parks on our last day! We like RFC and Trex for apps and drinks any time of the day! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter