• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What TS can be shared?

ceecee

DIS Veteran
We have the dining plan for this year and it is so much food. What TS can be shared? Obviously not the buffets. We did Rainforest in December and it was plenty to share.

I actually don't know whether they will allow you to share table service credits at restaurants, but just wanted to chime in because I completely understand where you're coming from. It's one of the reasons we haven't purchased the Dining plan in many years. H and I just returned from a trip this past week...we paid OOP and shared an entree at every restaurant (TS & CS). I had a surgery several months ago that had the unexpected side effect of changing the way I have to eat...I can no longer stand to eat "full size meals" and have to eat half size or less of what I used to at one sitting or else I get sick. It sounds like it would be great, but it actually is really annoying because it means I just eat more often.:laughing: It also makes me feel really paranoid that the servers hate us and think we're cheapskates so we've been leaving tips as though we ordered two meals instead of one.

The dining plan works great for a lot of families, but we just aren't one that it does. On top of my weird half-meal eating issue, we are vegetarians, and it's really hard to come out ahead or even break even as a vegetarian on the DDP. But I will say that I sure miss the days of not having to face the sticker shock of the bill at WDW...it was nice to just think "I used one credit on this not-so-tasty buffet" vs "I just paid $65 pp for this food?!?":earseek:

Via Napoli says no
Aycte places are a no
Anywhere that requires prepaid, dinner shows and crt for example

You can share at ts and qs no problem!

Other than Via Napoli on dining credits, and the AYCE and fixed price (BOG dinner will be changing), you can share your dining credits. If paying OOP, you can share at Via Napoli.

In Disney Springs, many of the entrees at Homecomin', like the famous fried chicken plate, are absolutely huge. You can easily share that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter