What to wear this coming week?

LeeAnn

DIS Veteran
Have not been in WDW in November. Leaving in a couple a days and I’m still not sure what to pack.
shorts or pants?
T-shirt’s or sweatshirt?
Bathing suit?

those who are there, what are you wearing?
What is the weather these past few days.
Thanks.

I'm going 11/12-11/17. Just switched out what I was going to bring! Put away the capris and am now bringing light long pants. Also t-shirts and sweatshirts for each day. Crew socks and sneakers. My first day will hit 80 but after that high in the 70's and lows in the 50's.

Looking at the weather forecast I don't think you'd be in shorts or capris for long. I'd plan on mostly long pants and layers. The best way to tackle parks this time of year is to pack and wear layers you can put on and take off as the day progresses.

We’ve been going in November since 2004 and to this day I completely overpack because the weather is all over the place!! Pack layers and long pants (for nights), but still bring shorts and bathing suits, because some afternoons may surprise you!! My one suitcase turned into 3 lol Enjoy it!!!

I've gone twice at this time and both times I waited until the last minute to check the weather forecast and pack. The first time was hot all week (just shorts & t-shirts needed) and the second was cool (pants, jackets) moving to warm then hot! Definitely bring a bathing suit no matter what.

We’re going today for 5 nights. We are Florida residents. DH is taking all shorts. I’m taking capris and 1 pair of long pants. We are both taking windbreakers. It will be cool in the mornings. It will heat up quickly when the sun comes out. It will cool off quickly when the sun goes down.

Our last 2 trips have been in November and we pack for all weather but it’s usually been warm.

We have been on a few Thanksgiving Week or early Dec trips and always take a little of everything.

All of the above. It’s been freezing the past couple of days in just a tshirt (had to buy an emergency sweatshirt and even that barely helped) even with sunny afternoons the wind has made it plenty chilly. Also pack extra shoes for the rain in the forecast.

Agree with packing for all weathers at this time of year. Evenings can feel colder than the tempreature on its own might suggest

I packed all of the above, skorts, tanks, t-shirts, capris, pants. Now my suitcase is about 40 pounds. May take a few pairs of shorts and tanks out. Leaving in the morning. My last trip was in August and it was pretty much tanks and shorts all the way.

I packed all of the above, skorts, tanks, t-shirts, capris, pants. Now my suitcase is about 40 pounds. May take a few pairs of shorts and tanks out. Leaving in the morning. My last trip was in August and it was pretty much tanks and shorts all the way.

You definitely won’t need the tank tops. Keep the tshirts and shorts if you run warm.

We leave Sunday, and its looking pretty chilly (for me). Long pants, t-shirts, sweatshirts and some cardigan sweater! No shorts or dresses for me. I know I will be freezing at even a high of 70...LOL. But I'll pack the night before we leave, I'm crazy like that! :yay:

Arrive Wednesday night. Capri pants, short and long sleeve shirts, lightweight long pants, sweatshirt, skirt and nice top (doing Signature dining one night), walking shoes and sneakers. Oh, and bathing suit since I am an eternal optimist

We are here now and I'll say layer, layer, layer. You'll want a jacket or fleece at night. Saturday and Sunday were cold, especially when the sun went down. I wore pants both days, plus a light fleece and a soft shell jacket. Believe it or not, my wife brought gloves. Epcot get's cold around the lagoon.

We are going 11/14-11/18 and the forecast is upper 60s-low 70s for highs and low 50s at night. When the sun goes down it gets colder than you think. We doing majority pants and layers. We are packing jackets and hooded sweatshirts for night, and I will probably bring mittens no joke—we are doing extended evening hours and I hate it when my hands are cold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter