• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What to order: LTT Lunch?

theresamom

Earning My Ears
Tell me what to order at LTT at lunch... Turkey meal? Pot roast? Something else?

(The OGTC is a given)

Thanks!

I've only eaten lunch there once. I had the pot roast and it was wonderful. The ooey gooey toffee cake is the most popular dessert.

Hi, I have eaten lunch at LTT many times and I always get the Colony Salad. It is DELICIOUS!! Also ASK for the rolls and honey butter,O GOOD!! All other family members get the Turkey Dinner and GOBBLE up every bit of it ;). Joan

The pot roast is delicious, but a heavy meal for the middle of the day, imo. I couldn't even finish it. If I were to get it again I would split it.

Like a previous poster said the salad is wonderful.

Last time I had the sugar-free sorbet for dessert and it was surprisingly good. My little one preferred it to her ice cream, lol!

Our usual debate, Pot Roast or the bacon cheeseburger! And if Vegan or watching one's fats, triglycerides etc. the quinoa vegie burger is surprisingly tasty, comes with a creamy tzazziki sauce and sweet potato fries!

OP here...

Thanks so much! Lots to think about ...and when it comes to Disney Dining, that is a good thing!

We ordered both the pot roast and the turkey dinner a few weeks ago. Both of them were terrific. This was a place we almost skipped because I expected to be underwhelmed and suprisingly, it was one of the best meals of our trip!

Hi, I have eaten lunch at LTT many times and I always get the Colony Salad. It is DELICIOUS!! Also ASK for the rolls and honey butter,O GOOD!! All other family members get the Turkey Dinner and GOBBLE up every bit of it ;). Joan

I second the Colony Salad and the Ooey Gooey Toffee Dessert. As for DH he loves the Pot Roast and DD11 loved the Turkey dinner.

DH and I loved the Colony Salad with the "House" Raspberry Vinagrette. DH got pot roast and thought it good until he went to 50's Prime Time in HS for pot roast. At that point, he does not want pot roast from LTT again. I got the veggie burger. It was not bad. A little greasy. I had the fruit salad on the side and the fruit looked like it was sitting for a while (fresh fruit that was not very fresh). Could not eat it. Unlike the actual "fresh" fresh fruit at Kona. We both enjoyed our desserts. I had the no sugar sorbet. He had the Fruit Crisp. We found the salad and dessert good. The actual meal OK. Everyone has different tastes and experiences. This is just ours.:goodvibes

The Colony Salad is the best, and am not a salad person. I've been craving it for almost a year.

We ate there last week for lunch and dh & I both had the colony salad. It was so good and very filling.

back in February and I tried the Pot Roast for the first time and it was heavenly! It was incredibly tender and seasoned just right. My wife and sister oth sampled mine and wished they had ordered it too!

The pot roast is a MUST HAVE for my DH. When we were there last month I had the salad and bowl of chowder and it made a delicious lunch. We also asked for the rolls they serve at dinner with the specialty butter. yum!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter