What to do with stuff on Kali...

This will be our first trip in the summer, and therefore our first time to brave getting soaked on Kali. What do you do about the items you are carrying with you? I imagine everything you carry will be soaked. We usually carry two backpacks.
We carry a trash bag and throw our back pack in it, along with hats and sunglasses. We tuck this under the plastic hatch in the center of the ride. We purposely wear shoes that can get wet( no sneakers) & quick drying clothes. This is usually a ride we do in the heat of the day( so we can dry off).

We carry a trash bag and throw our back pack in it, along with hats and sunglasses. We tuck this under the plastic hatch in the center of the ride. We purposely wear shoes that can get wet( no sneakers) & quick drying clothes. This is usually a ride we do in the heat of the day( so we can dry off).

The center compartment is no longer there.

Genius on the Trash Bag going to get some now to add to our packing pile!

We carry a trash bag and throw our back pack in it, along with hats and sunglasses. We tuck this under the plastic hatch in the center of the ride.

Genius on the Trash Bag going to get some now to add to our packing pile!

As has been stated several times in this thread, the center compartment is no longer there. Just use the free lockers.

Trash bags are great to sit on wet benches at outside restaurants after a rain too. Very lightweight.

As has been stated several times in this thread, the center compartment is no longer there. Just use the free lockers.

Aware the compartment is gone, but still like trash bag :-) works for other parks and rain as well.

Just want to confirm that I rode this morning and I used the free lockers. You DO NOT have to swipe a credit card to get the free locker. I suppose if you went over the 120 minutes you would need a card to get your stuff back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter