• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What to do with an old iPhone?

Target is running a special for BF where you get a hefty Target GC with a purchase on a new iPhone 8. So I am thinking about it, but what do I do with my old 6? I have always purchased from Verizon where they buy back my old one. And my DD is not old enough for a phone yet.

We use our old phones around the house. We have a few dead zones in the house and in the yard where wireless cuts out. So, as a precaution, we try not to use our good phones for entertaining ourselves while at home. We don't trust that the phone won't go from wifi to using data plan in & around our dead zones. Just use the old phones that are wifi only so we never have to worry about using the data plan at home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter